Saturday, April 21, 2012

R is for resilience. Resilient is defined as "tending to recover from or adjust easily to misfortune or change " That is my watchword for the rest of the year. Go ahead and throw those situations my way. I will do just as I have in the past and bounce back. It may not be easy. I may shed some tears or lose a few winks at night but the outcome will remain the same. I know that there is a reason for all things and most things tend to work themselves out in time. No, I am not living in a fairy tale. There will continue to be some situations that will throw me for a spin as they would for anyone. However, for every problem, there is a solution. We may not agree with that solution or outcome but in the end, we realize that we cannot control everything. So, although some things do not go our way, we can fight back with the determination to move forward, not backwards.So here's to perfecting the advice to "get back up, brush yourself off, and start all over again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment